The families of the victims who were shown the doctor’s stash of videos recording the rapes were horrified and a forensic computer engineer testifying said: “They were beyond anything I had ever witnessed. Nothing prepared me for it”.
Bradley, a married doctor with four children was practising from 1994 up to his arrest in 2009.
He is expected to get life imprisonment.
- 1-day trial for ex-pediatrician accused of rape (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Del. judge to rule on abuse case against ex-doctor (sfgate.com)
- Delaware pediatrician on trial for child sex abuse (cbsnews.com)
- Pediatrician’s Child Rape Trial Over in a Day (newser.com)
- Del. pediatrician going on trial in sex abuse case (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Prosecutors want evaluation in pediatrician case (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Teen girl stabs another in Radnor (philly.com)
- Man admits toddler’s rape (independent.co.uk)
- Del. pediatrician faces trial in sex abuse case (sfgate.com)
- Ex-Del. pediatrician wants to waive jury trial (seattletimes.nwsource.com)