[Dufus Grimes, Europe Crime Contributor]
MailOnline: Evil 17 year old Hric from Poprad in Slovakia, videod himself hanging his dog and posted a photo of the event on Facebook with the comment: “I’ve killed my dog – ha, ha!” The photo shows a struggling, helpless dog hanging from a clothesline whilst the wicked boy looks on grinning.
The boy was later arrested by the police after Facebook users told police. Later on he told proscutors: “…It’s only a dog, I did it for some fun’!
Hric’s parents were not available for comment.
- Jim Hoft Breaks Own Record for Nasty Stupidity (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- How Much Is That Doggie In The Window? (mommamiameaculpa.com)
- Alleged Slovak cannibal linked to 2 dead bodies (cbsnews.com)
- The Ole BigDog’s Blog Profile Image (community.tradeking.com)
- Family boy kills dog, 4 (newser.com)
- Facebook Friday- the royal wedding edition! (ghostwritermummy.wordpress.com)
- Facebook 700,000,000 (businessinsider.com)
- Reflecting on smiles (caregiving.com)
- Ha ha, Atlassian is offering prizes to wiki huggers (ffeathers.wordpress.com)
- What would you like this to procrastinate about this week? (aypee.wordpress.com)
- Ok…Enough with the corpses…and on to…Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! (simonmarlow.wordpress.com)