Telegraph.co.uk: Cloud computing has gone viral – that’s official!
To celebrate the advancing technology’s arriving, the Telegraph is offering free invitations to a gala event to be held at London’s landmark ‘Gerkin’ building on June 22nd 2011.
The event is being hosted by the Daily Telegraph and Microsoft and will include speakers from both companies and the government and is proving very attractive as a networking venue for those interested in the latest IT phenomenon.
As from today, there are only 50 places left, so if you are an IT boss in a company employing more than 250 people, apply with good reasons for you to be at the event and you should get in. If you get in, remember to tell the Telegraph that iToD Daily tipped you off!
- Telegraph.co.uk’s damming news report on President Obama’s staged Bin Laden kill facts (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- UK minister says Greek debt rescheduling inevitable (birdflu666.wordpress.com)
- Japan’s TEPCO dishonourably admits lying and confirms that the Fukushima plant did melt down (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- Scots Guards start playing national anthem while Obama speaks…and keeps on going (birdflu666.wordpress.com)
- Royal wedding pomp and pageantry: the carriage procession and wedding cake (telegraph.co.uk)
- Palestinian leader to continue push for UN recognition – Telegraph.co.uk (news.google.com)
- The quiet rise of the Coalition’s amateur volcanologist (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Knife mob attacks reporters in Libya – Telegraph.co.uk (news.google.com)
- Travel writing competition (telegraph.co.uk)