[Jekatarina Putovska, War on Terror Contributor]
Berkan Yashar told Russia‘s Channel One TV station: “I knew Bin Laden’s Chechen guards very well…Samy, Ayub and Mahmud were with him right to the end. I remember well this date as there were three sixes in it – June 26, 2006. Those three men, as well as two Muslims from London and two from the US saw Bin Laden dead.He was seriously ill before his death. He faded away to skin and bone. The three Chechens washed his body before burying it.”
Yashar confirms that on May 2 2011, when President Obama pronounced that Bin Laden had been shot in the eye in Pakistan and dumped into the sea, US officials had found Bin Laden’s grave in the area of the Afghan-Pakistani border and then play-acted his killing in 2011.
Yashar said that he had only disclosed the news to the Russian media, because he had been concerned for his safety had he released the news outside Russia.
- “Bin Laden died of disease in 2006” – former CIA agent (rt.com)
- “Attack of the bin Laden clones!” and related posts (foreignpolicy.com)
- Bin Laden’s Death: The End Of An Era (sgrande.wordpress.com)
- The bin Laden hunter: ex-CIA man had bin Laden in his sights 10 times – Telegraph.co.uk (news.google.com)
- Never Before Seen Picture of Osama Bin Laden as a Teenager (socyberty.com)
- “Before Bin Laden Raid, Pakistan Ordered 20% of USA’s Special Fores to Leave” and related posts (astuteblogger.blogspot.com)
- Obama personally thanks CIA officers involved in bin Laden’s death – CNN International (news.google.com)
- Obama personally thanks CIA officers involved in bin Laden’s death (cnn.com)
- Osama bin Laden dead: Barack Obama thanks intelligence workers at CIA (telegraph.co.uk)