[Law & Courts Contributor, Ahmed Kahstan]
MailOnline reports that , who was blinded and disfigured for life by a jilted suitor, was granted permission by a court to pour acid into the of her attacker by way of punishment for him and compensation for her.
The 32 year old woman had dated Majid Movahedi, a fellow student atand when she had refused his invitation to marry him, after stalking her for some time, in 2004, the 27 year old attacked her and doused her with . The attack left the beautiful woman blind and scarred for life and she had to suffer 19 operations to combat her severe injuries.
Although thecourt awarded her £19,000 as compensation and her attacker was jailed, she refused the money and asked the court for her attacker to receive the same pain and disfigurement she has been forced to suffer.
My advice, get the money!
Ameneh is said to be estatic with the result: ‘I’m very happy. After six years I’m getting justice. But we are both losers because we have both suffered greatly.’
Majid has so far made no comment.
- Woman blinded by scorned lover granted permission to throw acid into eyes. (politics.ie)
- What The Hell??? And We Thought Hot Grits Was Bad… Woman Throws Sulfuric Acid On Man, Burning Them Both In The Process!!! (bossip.com)
- Groping rabbi gets 60 days in jail (nydailynews.com)
- Jail for steak knife attacker (news.ninemsn.com.au)
- Vic man jailed for steak knife attack (news.theage.com.au)
- New trial ordered for mother who strangled daughter (calgaryherald.com)
- Minn. man who helped coax 2 to suicide gets jail (sfgate.com)
- Man falsely jailed for rape loses $18.5M (nydailynews.com)
- Mom pleads guilty to killing woman, 67 (nydailynews.com)
- Pros of Death Penalty (socyberty.com)