[Patsy Trembledon, Asia News Contributor]
Telegraph.co.uk: It seems that the President and a shocked observing the killing of , was totally staged according to a damming report in today’s .
He told PBS: “Once those teams went into the compound I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes where we really didn’t know just exactly what was going on. And there were some very tense moments as we were waiting for information..we had some observation of the approach there, but we did not have direct flow of information as to the actual conduct of the operation itself as they were going through the compound”.
Furthermore, the so-called ‘new’ tapes released of Bin Laden watching videos of himself are exactly on all fours with footage first published by the USA in 2007. To add to all this, the official version of what happened last Sunday when Bin Laden was disposed off by the SEALS has changed so much that even Mr. Obama is having difficulty in telling anyone what the correct version is.
Disturbing news for the credibility of the Obama administration at a time when it needs it most.
- Bush tells Obama on bin Laden: ‘Good call’ (calgaryherald.com)
- White House Contradictions on bin Laden Killing Continues (dewgeneral.wordpress.com)
- Report: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Kill President Obama (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Bush Comments on Getting Osama bin Laden (politicalwire.com)
- Obama, Not Bush, Gets Credit for bin Laden Killing (usnews.com)
- Report: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Kill President Obama (mediaite.com)
- George W. Bush’s First Interview On Osama Bin Laden’s Death (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- George W. Bush Describes Getting Call From Obama About Osama Bin Laden Death (mediaite.com)
- Obama Will Show the Osama bin Laden Death Photos… (slog.thestranger.com)
- Bush Comments on Osama bin Laden Killing (themoderatevoice.com)