[Jenny Alden, Fashion and Beauty News Contributor]
Daily Mail Online: It seems that a solution has been found for the sweet-toothed who wish to give themselves a treat without risking their teeth, general health and figure as Cadbury, the chocolate manufacturer has announced its plans for launching a new series of bath products made up of chocolate and cacao.
Truffle bath creme, toffee body butter and hazelnut exfoliating wash will be ready-to-buy in June and will be available in John Lewis retail shops and asos.com fashion store for online orders, and will hopefully be widely popular among all women who will be keen to try out a total solution for their pleasures courtesy of the woman’s best friend – chocolate!
- Fire Up Cinco de Mayo With Spicy Chocolate (drexeliuschocolates.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday Witticisms: Thanks Easter Bunny… Baak baak! (plotmamas.wordpress.com)
- With Giant Eggs, Broken Dreams (online.wsj.com)
- Sweet taste of success (theage.com.au)
- This makes me miss that cheap ‘ol snooty retail gig @Godiva where I was essentially paid…in Chocolate. *Heavy Sigh* via [#TrenddeLaCreme, @chocolate, #godiva ] (sophisticatedhipstersdigest.wordpress.com)
- first things first: chocolate! [review] (alishanewton.wordpress.com)
- Bathing Beauty of the Day (tease.thedailywh.at)
- Chocolate Banquet Announces April Chocolate Challenge Winners: Unusual Truffles Celebrated at San Francisco International Chocolate Salon (prweb.com)