[US Law & Courts Contributor, Dr. Edward Lestrade]: John J Maalouf is a US lawyer to reckon with for setting the highest standards possible for delivery excellence in the international trade and financial services industry in the USA. That is because, for the sixth year running John has won the distinction of being in the top ten international trade and finance lawyers in the USA according to United States Lawyer Rankings.
John’s dedication to quality of service to all clients, small, or large, has earned him a reputation that only few in his demanding field are able to achieve consistently. He is also a registered arbitrator of the Online International Arbitration Court (‘OIAC’) which operates out of Wyoming and provides commercial disputes settlement by mediation and arbitration 100% online.
Complimenting his personal high standards of delivery, John’s law firm, Maalouf Ashford & Talbot, has been recently being named “Oil & Gas Law Firm of the Year” for 2010 by Corporate International Magazine in New York. The firm operates throughout the USA and internationally and represents some large reputable clients in high-profile matters concerning international mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, private equity, oil & gas transactions and cross-border deals in China and the Middle-East.
- Top 10 ‘United States Lawyer Ranking’, John J Maalouf is admitted to Companionship of OIAC (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- Online Arbitration and Mediation – slow justice gets faster! (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- Article: Guide to Drafting Arbitration Clauses in International Agreements (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- Leonard Marks, New York entertainment lawyer who represented Billy Joel, the Beatles, dies at 69 (nydailynews.com)
- New York International Law Firm of Claugus & Mitchell LLP Joins the Partnership of DeForest Partners (prweb.com)
- What Is Mandatory Arbitration? (brainz.org)
- California attorneys Jay Adkisson and Chris Riser implicated in blackmail attempt upon Dr. Edward Lestrade and LLAGROUPEUROPE LLC (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- Maalouf Ashford Talbot, Law Firm of the Year (BU Law)