MailOnline: A week ago, Jenni Palmer was an ordinary primary school teacher leading the life of the normal, 24-year-old, party-going girl in Fulham, London. She had shared a house with the ex-boyfriend, Harry Fildes and a friend. Now, as a result of email exchanges giving details of her encounters with her ex-boyfriend, she is an Internet sensation as a ‘hot girl and her career is practically ruined.
He had accidentally copied the email to Ms. Palmer who was reported shocked. Mr. Fildes, a property surveyor, had additionally told Mr. Marsh to ‘have a crack’ at Jenni, but then Mr. Marsh then passed the email onto his friends as he had thought it amusing that Mr. Fildes had accidentally copied such a email to Ms. Palmer.
Photos of Ms. Palmer have since appeared on the Internet showing her in lascivious situations which have compounded her situation.
Since the event broke, Mr. Fildes has been suspended from this job and Mr. Marsh has been dismissed from his.
- Cyberbullying & Internet Blackmail – what you can do to protect yourself (International Times of Dominica)
- Ex- public schoolboy is sacked after ‘hot’ girl email about friends girlfriend becomes web sensation (dailymail.co.uk)
- Email Jenni’s a web sight (thesun.co.uk)
- Girl in the racy email that landed ex-public schoolboys in hot water (dailymail.co.uk)
- Email chauvinists (thesun.co.uk)
- Saucy emails between Harry Fildes and Sebastian Marsh become hot public property (dailymail.co.uk)
- Man sees emails go viral after copying in his ex (newslite.tv)