[Jooles Klines, EU Affairs Contributor]
MEP and UK Independence Party Leader, Nigel Farage, on the warpath again with the bureaucrats of the European Union. He accuses the drivers of the governmental system to be ‘dangerous people’ who are driving their dream of an integrated Europe at the expense of the ordinary masses.
‘Who the hell are you people? Who do you think you are? – he says passionately to the blank, empty faces of the onlooking bureaucrats, “…to dictate to (a sovereign state) Ireland when it should have a general election?”.
A wonderful and inspiring performance by this shining light of democratic freedom of the European people. Watch the video and make up your mind. But if you liked the concept of the EU before watching it, you will not be the same after – guaranteed!
- Shocking controversy in European Union’s employment policy (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- Commissioner power in the EU – USSR all over again? (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- “Nigel Farage on Monster Eurozone: Bailout Reinforcing Failure” and related posts (geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com)
- Tim Montgomerie: Could UKIP become Britain’s protest party? (dreadnoughtuk.wordpress.com)
- European parliament backs €200bn Tobin tax (guardian.co.uk)
- MEPs on £1.2m ‘junket’ to Uruguay (telegraph.co.uk)
- UKIP’s Farage endures trial-by-Mumsnet (bbc.co.uk)
- EU media manipulation: a case of motes and beams (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Nigel Farage confronts EU leaders with their hypocrisy on Libya (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- EU to ban petrol and diesel cars from cities to force drivers to go ‘green’ (dailymail.co.uk)