Huffpost World reports that further Iran‘s determination to establish itself as a leading force in the international community and now not only is it ‘nuke-competent’, but has startled the world community by its announcement that it has the world’s first flying saucer at its command.
The official state-run Iranian News Agency claims that (Fars’ website) the saucer was shown to Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamene last week who approved its use for as an aerial spy device. The saucer has been named “Zohal” and is reportedly part of a new generation of upright flyers.
- Iran Claims They’ve Built A ‘Flying Saucer’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Iran Unveils Flying Saucer. However.. (planenews.com)
- Iran announces the world’s first flying saucer (weinterrupt.com)
- Supposedly, Iran Has Supposedly Constructed a Robotic “Flying Saucer” (Supposedly) (spectrum.ieee.org)
- Don’t you believe in flying saucers? (irreligion.org)
- Iran builds world’s first flying saucer: Looks like it belongs in 1950s B-movie (dailymail.co.uk)
- Fars News Agency :: Iran Unveils Flying Saucer (aboriginalpress.blogspot.com)