[Primary News Source & Picture – MailOnline]
Mail Online reports that 19-year-old student nurse, Danielle Crowley, was told by hospital staff at Southend Hospital in Essex in England, that her stomach pains were caused by kidney stones. However, there were red faces all round when she gave birth after suffering agonising pain in a horrifying ordeal in the hospital during which she had been told off for disturbing the hospital staff with her screams. The nurse has lodged a complaint against the Hospital.
- “I’m sorry”, says doctor after aborting a 4 month old baby in error (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- Woman gives birth in waiting room (bbc.co.uk)
- You: Hospitals begin axeing frontline staff (guardian.co.uk)
- Nurses at DC’s largest hospital begin 1-day strike (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Toilet birth mother was ‘ignored’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Woman Dies after Being Sent Home by Hospital Doctors (first4lawyers.com)