British teenager, Donna Shaw, 17, was told she had a rare form of bone cancer last February. After undergoing intensive surgery and chemotherapy, doctors have told her that nothing more can be done as the cancer is now untreatable. So she had now decided to organize what she will do during her last last days with her loved ones and to plan every detail of her own funeral.
Her mother, Nikki Parker, 45, has left her job in a restaurant in order to look after Donna and said that her daughter: ‘was an ‘inspiration’ to everyone around her’.
- Teenager with terminal cancer Donna Shaw plans her own funeral (dailymail.co.uk)
- Mother Terri Edkins said she was terminally ill for cash faces fraud charges (dailymail.co.uk)
- An Open Letter To Nikki Jo…. (peculiarandco.wordpress.com)
- TEEN TOP performs “Candy” on Inkigayo (allkpop.com)
- Party hosts sued in Manitoba teen’s death (ctv.ca)